I have posted before about Cody Montarbo, aesthetician extraordinaire. When I was in San Diego last summer he gave me a facial and a couple days later a peel. Both of which improved the look and feel of my skin considerably. I’ve been using his products ever since.
Recently, he contacted me to tell me about an amazing new product he had been introduced to. He told me how great it was and that he had decided to stop production on 6 of his own products and sell Nerium instead. That got my attention, but I was still extremely skeptical. (I kept saying, “Sounds like snake oil, Cody!).
We agreed he would send me Nerium so I could see for myself and if I liked the product I would write a post for my blog. Well, I love the product! I’ve been using it every night for about 3 weeks now. I loved it immediately and have been telling everyone I know to buy it. This is what my mother-in-law had to say when I asked her if she’d started using it:
Trish within 2 days I started seeing a difference. It is working great. I’ve been massaging it into my lines between my eyebrows and they are almost gone. My brown marks on my face are 1/2 the color theywere. I just splash my face in the morning and then put on my makeup. Can’t wait to see what it does in a month! Nice to see a product where the main ingredient isn’t water. The only thing I can find wrong with it is the smell until it dries….but I have a sensitive nose. Great find..thanks for sharing!
These are the reasons why I love Nerium:
1. It’s all you need. This is a big one for me because I was using a day-time moisturizer, a night-time moisturizer, eye cream, zit cream, and a cream to lighten dark spots.
2. My skin feels firmer
3. My skin feels as soft as my 3 year old’s
4. I do not have ANY bumps on my skin. For as long as I can remember I have had tiny bumps that I can feel under my skin along my jaw line. I also would suffer from the occasional (or possibly frequent) adult acne out break. No more.
5. The discoloration under my eyes and on my eye lids has faded.
6. The acne scars, dark spots and freckles I have, have also faded
7. Less shine/oil on my face
8. Fine lines almost gone
I now go out without foundation. I haven’t done that in probably 20 years!
Click here for more information and to order Nerium AD.
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Cody Montarbo. All opinions and text are 100% my own.
TagsAging Beauty blog Boyfriends car wash Cleaning Community Competition Cooking craft Crafts dare devils dirty Family Food Friends grocery shopping hands off Health Housewife housewife duties idle parenting Kids knit Menopause mexican food minivan Mommy mothers pantry Parenting parenting techniques Product Review projects readers reality tv Recipe sew Socializing stuffed animals Television Update vacuum video whining